RMP is here for you with 23 years expertise and allowing us to develop a seamless insurance management solution that is tailored to fit the needs of our customers.
We help you to remediate and restore the damage that occurs to your home or commercial property. Nobody sits on a couch and waits for a disaster to occur or you can hardly anticipate when a disaster can occur and eventually you may not even know the cost that will incur after the damage is done. That’s when you need the restoration experts like RMP to assess the damage and restore your damaged property.
RMP provides accurate estimates and evaluations of the damages free of cost, no matter what has caused the damage, be it water, fire, smoke, microbial and storm.
RMP’s process at a glimpse:
- We thoroughly review your claim documents
- We conduct a new investigation on all the damages occurred
- We work with the latest cutting edge claim technology tools
- We then develop our estimate to support our investigation and findings
- Provide accurate reporting metrics and analytics
- Once the estimate of repairs is approved by your insurance carrier, we schedule a start date within 5 business days
- Immediate and timely response 24/7/365
RMP provides 24-hour emergency services to their customers, 7 days a week and attended to all the requests dedicatedly by our customer success teams. In the case of emergency, we dispatch a crew with experts to remediate your damages effectively and proficiently. RMP provides services from various damages related to water, fire, smoke, microbial and storm.
RMP is one of the most qualified and experienced restoration contractors in the state with various accreditations like LEED Certification, IICRC Certified Firm, Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accreditation and a Certified EPA firm. Not including numerous Regional and National awards for Top Performers in the restoration industry on the largest Contractor Network Referral Program in the Nation for insurance claims.
Call us today at 480-941-1944